This program provides forklift operator safety training that will help keep your workplace in compliance with OSHA's forklift safety standards. It provides details on the powered industrial truck, from the way it's constructed to the way it works. It will help your operators understand the factors that affect forklift balance and maneuverability.
- Powered industrial trucks
- Forklift operator safety
- Design and controls
- Pre-use inspection
- Operator's manual
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.
This handbook provides details on the powered industrial truck, from the way it's constructed to the way it works. It will help your operators understand the factors that affect forklift balance and maneuverability.
While the number of pages varies, most handbooks are 16 pages in length and include a tear-out quiz.
Handbooks must be purchased in packs of 10. When ordering, enter the number of packs you would like to purchase. For example, if you would like to order 50 handbooks, enter "5" in the quantity field.
Quantity discounts are available for orders of 10 or more packs. Call 1-877-262-7825 for more information.
Are your operators familiar with the forklift stability triangle? Do they understand the factors that affect balance and maneuverability: steering, tilting, load weight? Make sure that their knowledge meets the latest requirements. This course reviews forklift design and operation. It examines powered industrial trucks, forklift safety, design and controls, and pre-use inspection guidelines. It's a training program that will help you comply with OSHA 1910.178.
Basic Forklift Structure and Design
- Operator Training and Certification
- Forklift Design and Controls
- Factors affecting Forklift Stability
- Equipment Inspection
- Operational Inspection