GMAW: Setting Up Flux-Cored Wire & Running Continuous Beads is part three of the Welding with Gas Metal Arc six-part training series.
The course demonstrates how to set up the equipment for dual shielded or flux-core welding (FCAW) and how to run beads in the flat, horizontal, and vertical positions.
Course objectives include:
- List the safety precautions to observe in flux-core welding
- Describe the procedures to follow in setting up flux-core welding equipment
- Describe the procedures to follow in running continuous beads in flat, horizontal, and vertical positions.
Our DVDs are portable and easy-to-use. Training content is "chapterized," or organized by learning objectives to:
- Help with course navigation
- Enable training administrators to cover specific training points and conduct refresher training
- Facilitate classroom discussion.