- Latest Releases
- Best Sellers
- Human Resources Advisors
|Save during our Summer Special!
Save big and update your training library with our HR DVD programs.» Click on the topics to the left to browse titles.
|Supervisor Development Workshop||Workplace Violence: Looking Out for Each Other
This program alerts employees to the less newsworthy, but damaging kinds of workplace violence, such as threats, intimidation, harassment, bullying, cyber-bullying and domestic abuse that can lead to more serious incidents.
|Understanding The New FMLA
Walks employees through the law's major requirements using easy-to-understand language.» Preview
|LEAKPROOF: 8 Privacy Principles
Shows employees how to protect customer data, avoid lawsuits and assure customers of your organization's reliability and trustworthiness.» Preview
|Understanding The New ADA
Covers the fundamentals of the original ADA and explains the changes that are now in effect because of the new Act.» Preview
|Harassment: A New Look (industrial version)
Update your training and educate your employees on the new forms of harassment: workplace bullying, third-party harassment, digital harassment, etc.» Preview
|Four Generations: The Greatest Potential
This course examines the more recent forms of harassment which assists in raising awareness and shows how to prevent them.» Preview
|Drop by Drop
Spot and stop micro-inequities. Raise your employees’ awareness by showing them how the small stuff they take for granted – gestures, comments, even body language – can eventually trigger destructive consequences.» Preview
DuPont Sustainable Solutions works with thought leaders and practicing attorneys to stay abreast of the constantly changing compliance climate so that our clients have the most up-to-date and effective ethics learning solutions available.
- The DuPont Primary Law Firms assisted us in developing the content.
- Through DuPont Sustainable Solutions' blended learning solutions, we are able to deliver the content in the most effective and efficient manner to meet your business needs.
- By working with key thought leaders in the areas of ethics, compliance, governance, and risk, we are able to provide our clients with best practices and legal expertise that these leaders have obtained from many years of working with Boards of Directors, CEOs, General Counsel, and Chief Human Resource Officers.
Our government human resources management training courses are available in various delivery formats to suit your organization’s budget and culture as well as your workers’ learning preferences. Be sure to browse this site for our full offering of government online training courses, DVDs, handbooks, books, and posters.
Browse Government Human Resources Training
- Communication Skills Training
- Customer Service Skills Training
- Data Security Training
- Employee Development Training
- Energy Management Training
- Ethics Training
- FMLA Training
- Generations In The Workplace Training
- Identity Theft Training
- Legal/Compliance Issues Training
- Privacy Training
- Red Flags Rule Training
- Social Media Training
- Supervisor Development Training
- Workplace Environment Training