GTAW: Submerged Arc Welding is part four of the Welding with Gas Tungsten Arc four-part training series.
The course demonstrates single-pass welding of butt joints and T-joints in the flat position and T-joints and lap joints in the horizontal position with submerged arc welding equipment.
Course objectives include:
- List the safety precautions to observe in submerged arc welding
- Describe the procedures for welding butt joints and T-joints in the flat position
- Describe the procedures for welding T-joints and lap joints in the horizontal position with submerged arc.
Our DVDs are portable and easy-to-use. Training content is "chapterized," or organized by learning objectives to:
- Help with course navigation
- Enable training administrators to cover specific training points and conduct refresher training
- Facilitate classroom discussion.