GTAW: Welding Aluminum with GTAW is part one of the Welding with Gas Tungsten Arc four-part training series.
The course demonstrates how to weld some common joints in light-gage aluminum in flat and horizontal positions using gas tungsten arc welding equipment. It demonstrates the butt joint, T-joint, and the lap joint on 3/32 inch aluminum.
Course objectives include:
- List the safety precautions to observe when using gas tungsten arc welding equipment
- Describe the procedures for welding butt joints, T-joints, and lap joints in aluminum in flat and horizontal positions using GTAW equipment.
Our DVDs are portable and easy-to-use. Training content is "chapterized," or organized by learning objectives to:
- Help with course navigation
- Enable training administrators to cover specific training points and conduct refresher training
- Facilitate classroom discussion.