GTAW: Welding Stainless Steel with GTAW is part three of the Welding with Gas Tungsten Arc four-part training series.
The course demonstrates how to weld some common joints in stainless steel in flat and horizontal positions with gas tungsten arc welding equipment.
Course objectives include:
- List the safety precautions to observe when using gas tungsten arc welding equipment
- Describe the procedures for welding butt joints and T-joints in flat and horizontal positions
- Describe the procedure for running a bead in the vertical up position in stainless steel.
Our DVDs are portable and easy-to-use. Training content is "chapterized," or organized by learning objectives to:
- Help with course navigation
- Enable training administrators to cover specific training points and conduct refresher training
- Facilitate classroom discussion.