New forms of harassment have been identified - workplace bullying, third-party harassment, digital harassment, inappropriate humor, and age discrimination. Can your employees recognize and avoid these threatening behaviors?
Update your training and alert employees to the new forms of harassment with Harassment: A New Look (Industrial Version). The program reviews and re-examines:
- Quid pro quo
- Hostile environment
- Tangible employment action
- The reasonable person standard
- How employees can and should respond to harassment
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide.
This course examines the more recent forms of harassment which assists in raising awareness and shows how to prevent them. The course uses a storyline approach in various industrial settings including, but not limited to Construction, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, and more to help learners relate, identify, avoid, and circumvent harassment in the workplace. This course reviews traditional types of harassment such as sexual and gender, and expands into newer forms of harassment in the workplace such as bullying, third party harassment, and digital harassment such as sexting.
- Overview and Objectives
Bullying in the Workplace
- Recognizing and Handling Bullying Behaviors
What is Harassment?
- Identifying Harassment
- Managing Humor at Work
- Third Party Harassment
Generations at Work
- Working with Four Generations
- Using Social Media Responsibly
- Handling Harassment