Nobody likes paperwork. But it has to be done, and safely at that, especially if it concerns HazMat transportation. This program will help workers understand the importance of proper paperwork and how it can be accomplished.
- Completing the shipping order
- Shipper's certification statement
- Emergency response information
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.
Be sure all supervisors and employees understand the DOT regulations H.M. 181 and H.M. 126F. This course discusses how to ensure safe transportation of hazardous materials shipments. The program covers general requirements on how to read and complete shipping papers, including the proper sequence of a typical shipping paper. It also covers exceptions to the rules and additional requirements for various modes of transportation, such as special entries.
Filling Out Shipping Papers
- Filling Out Regulated and Additional Sections
- Based on Modes of Transport and Types of Materials