Working with hazardous chemicals is dangerous enough, but if they fall into the wrong hands, the results can be catastrophic! But the tragedies can be averted with the simplest of procedures: proper recordkeeping and workplace awareness.
- Pre-trip inspection and checking your load
- Checking placards and markings/shipping papers
- Pickup and delivery at a Port Terminal
- On the road basics
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.