Now more than ever, it is important to have an effective Corporate Compliance program that sets the example of corporate responsibility, integrity and ethics for your entire staff. Compliance training is mandatory for all healthcare workers and failure to comply with healthcare laws and regulations can result in criminal indictments and huge fines!
- Best practices for compliance
- Monitoring and auditing process
- In-house reporting systems
- Enforcement and discipline
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees
- Chapterized content – video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points, and navigating through the course
- Expanded leader's guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation; a quiz is provided that can serve as a pre- and/or post-evaluative tool
- Portable convenience – perfect for those who train and travel!
An effective compliance program ensures that your facility demonstrates the highest standards of professionalism, integrity and competence. This training program will arm your staff on the basics of a corporate compliance program such as; best practices for compliance, on-going training program, monitoring and auditing processes and in-house reporting systems. Your staff will also learn the corrective actions to be taken in case of any failure to comply with hospital regulations. More importantly, they will be trained on what they need to know to do the right thing.
- What is a Compliance Program?
- How Did Compliance Program Start?
A Well-Designed Compliance Program
- Best Practices for Compliance
- On-Going Training Program
- Monitoring and Auditing
- In-House Reporting Systems
- Enforcement, Response, and Prevention