The healthcare worker of the millennium works with more electrical devices, monitoring equipment and diagnostic equipment than ever before. From maintenance shop to emergency room, from operating room to patient bedside, yours is an environment where the power and potential hazards of electricity abound.
- Covers OSHA 1910.331-335
- Covers Joint Commission required training
- Electrical equipment typical to the healthcare environment
- Common hazards
- Electrical safety guidelines
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees
- Chapterized content – video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points, and navigating through the course
- Expanded leader's guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation; a quiz is provided that can serve as a pre- and/or post-evaluative tool
- Portable convenience – perfect for those who train and travel!