Musculoskeletal disorders are the fastest growing category of occupational injuries in the United States. This program will help you identify ergonomic hazards in your work area and it focuses on the prevention of the most common injuries you will face as a healthcare worker.
- Teaches how to recognize musculoskeletal disorders
- How to prevent back orders
- Identifies ergonomic hazards
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees
- Chapterized content – video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points, and navigating through the course
- Expanded leader's guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation; a quiz is provided that can serve as a pre- and/or post-evaluative tool
- Portable convenience – perfect for those who train and travel!
This important handbook focuses on preventing cumulative trauma disorders by modifying body mechanics and eliminating other contributing factors.
While the number of pages varies, most handbooks are 16 pages in length and include a tear-out quiz.
Handbooks must be purchased in packs of 10. When ordering, enter the number of packs you would like to purchase. For example, if you would like to order 50 handbooks, enter "5" in the quantity field.
Quantity discounts are available for orders of 10 or more packs. Call 1-877-262-7825 for more information.