High Reliability Solder Inspection: Inspecting Components & Leads is part two of the High Reliability Solder Inspection two-part training series.
The course introduces students to various defects that can occur on the component side of the board and component leads. It shows examples of these defects as well as their correct appearance, so students can identify them and determine whether they are acceptable for high reliability workmanship.
Course objectives include:
- Identify configuration defects
- Identify component defects
- Identify lead defects.
Our DVDs are portable and easy-to-use. Training content is "chapterized," or organized by learning objectives to:
- Help with course navigation
- Enable training administrators to cover specific training points and conduct refresher training
- Facilitate classroom discussion.