High Reliability Solder Inspection: Inspection Boards, Tracks & Connections is part one of the High Reliability Solder Inspection two-part training series.
The course covers solder concepts and techniques for inspecting solder workmanship and for finding the dividing line between acceptable and unacceptable work.
Course objectives include:
- Use the proper procedures for inspecting printed circuit boards
- Identify and classify solder defects
- Identify and classify printed circuit board defects
- Make the critical judgment of whether solder work is acceptable or unacceptable.
Our DVDs are portable and easy-to-use. Training content is "chapterized," or organized by learning objectives to:
- Help with course navigation
- Enable training administrators to cover specific training points and conduct refresher training
- Facilitate classroom discussion.