HIPAA security and privacy compliance is mandatory! Walk your employees through the basics of the HIPAA Security and Privacy Rules and make sure sensitive personal information is handled with the highest level of security and confidentiality.
- HIPAA made simple
- Basics of HIPAA security
- HIPAA privacy safeguards
- Security breach prevention
- Mandates of the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees
- Chapterized content – video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points, and navigating through the course
- Expanded leader's guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation; a quiz is provided that can serve as a pre- and/or post-evaluative tool
- Portable convenience – perfect for those who train and travel!
Healthcare providers, health plans and healthcare clearing houses are required by law to follow the HIPAA Privacy Rule. This course explains the basics of that law including permitted and non-permitted use and disclosure of "Protected Health Information" (PHI), and patient agreement and authorization requirements. The course also discusses patient privacy rights and offers real-life examples to demonstrate how and when the rule is misinterpreted and how it can affect the quality of patient care.
- Disclosure of PHI
- Patient Agreement and Authorization
HIPAA Patients' Privacy
- Patients' Privacy Rights
- Patients' Privacy Solutions