Infection Control: Bag Technique surveys a range of infection control measures such as bag preparation and transportation, work area strategies, hand hygiene, PPE, and procedures for clean-up and disposal. This important training program will teach your staff:
- The importance of bag preparation
- Prevention of contamination
- Segregation of "clean" and "dirty" areas
- Proper cleanup and disposal measures
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees
- Chapterized content – video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points, and navigating through the course
- Expanded leader's guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation; a quiz is provided that can serve as a pre- and/or post-evaluative tool
- Portable convenience – perfect for those who train and travel!
Homecare workers carry their bags they use when visiting clients back to their agency or into their own homes. How can you be sure that the bag isn??Tt transporting Multi-Drug Resistant Organisms (MDRO) or other pathogenic organisms? The answer is bag technique. In this training program, they will learn essential infection control methods home care providers must follow to prevent cross-contamination of the bags or any of its contents. They will also learn proper clean up and disposal as well as proper hand hygiene.
- Bag Technique for Home Healthcare
- The Basics of Proper Bag Technique
- Proper Clean Up and Disposal
- Proper Hand Hygiene