You can reduce the risks of working in and around trenches with the use of hydraulic shoring. It prevents failure of trench walls, is easy to install and pressure check and can be used around crossing utilities. This program helps your employees understand how to install hydraulic shoring and use it correctly.
- Definition of verical shores
- Benefits of vertical shores
- Hydraulic waters
- Benefits of hydraulic waters
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.