When it comes to trench construction, safety standards cannot be neglected, lest they lead to accidents, OSHA fines and even deaths. This program offers a reliable safety guide on trench boxes and other equipment, dealing with safe selection, installation and removal of trench shields and boxes.
- Assembly and installation
- Stable soil and unstable soil.
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.