Introduction to GMAW: Safety & Equipment for GMAW is part one of the Introduction to Gas Metal Arc Welding two-part training series.
The course shows students some of the safety precautions to observe when using gas-shielded metal arc welding equipment.
Course objectives include:
- List the safety precautions to observe to protect the body when using GMAW equipment
- Describe the safety checks to be made for safe use of the equipment.
Our DVDs are portable and easy-to-use. Training content is "chapterized," or organized by learning objectives to:
- Help with course navigation
- Enable training administrators to cover specific training points and conduct refresher training
- Facilitate classroom discussion.