Introduction to GMAW: Setting Up & Padding of the Inert GMAW is part two of the Introduction to Gas Metal Arc Welding two-part training series.
The course demonstrates the typical set-up and basic operation of the gas metal arc process of welding.
Course objectives include:
- List the safety precautions to be observed in GMAW welding
- Identify the parts of shielded inert gas welding equipment
- Describe the procedures to follow in setting up and shutting down the equipment
- Describe the procedures to follow in padding or running a continuous bead on a plate in the flat position.
Our DVDs are portable and easy-to-use. Training content is "chapterized," or organized by learning objectives to:
- Help with course navigation
- Enable training administrators to cover specific training points and conduct refresher training
- Facilitate classroom discussion.