Introduction to SMAW: Safety in Electric Arc Welding & Terms is part two of the Introduction to Shielded Metal Arc Welding three-part training series.
The course shows students some of the safety procedures to follow in shielded metal arc welding and some of the basic terms in electric arc welding.
Course objectives include:
- List the safety procedures to follow in shielded metal arc welding
- Define the basic welding terms used in shielded metal arc welding.
Our DVDs are portable and easy-to-use. Training content is "chapterized," or organized by learning objectives to:
- Help with course navigation
- Enable training administrators to cover specific training points and conduct refresher training
- Facilitate classroom discussion.