Are your veteran employees getting complacent about safety? Do they skip the safety procedures at times assuming that since they've done something dozens of times, they can skip them without consequences?
Stop this mindset from taking hold with Just Another Day – a hazard recognition training program developed especially for the experienced worker.
Your employees will keep score as they follow the five main characters through a typical work day. Count how many hazards they miss as they encounter one risky situation after another until the sobering ending.
Just Another Day will show your workers:
- The importance of staying focused
- The danger of becoming distracted
- Why the proper use of PPE is essential
- The risks of getting complacent
- Why safety procedures must be followed at all times.
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.
Shake veteran workers out of their complacency and refresh their awareness of and focus on safety issues. Follow five long-time employees and watch out for the hazards they miss during a typical work day. Engaging, interactive and an effective training tool, this course helps renew your workers' commitment to safety.
- Overview and Objectives
Safety for Experienced Workers
- The Experienced Worker??Ts Day
- Reviewing the Hazards
- Begin Test