Customer service training is obviously not new, but smart companies are always looking for refreshing new approaches that reinforce service techniques and inspire commitment among front-line personnel. In this innovative program, humor, drama and irony all demonstrate how customer service really does make a difference.
Learn the importance of:
- Knowing the product or service you are representing
- Treating customers with tact, honesty and courtesy
- Knowing the right way and the wrong way to deliver customer service
- Understanding the negative effects of poor customer service
- Realizing how your behavior can make or break a customer's impression of your company
- Effectively handling difficult customers
- Motivating yourself to achieve consistently high levels of service excellence
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide.
Customer service training is obviously not new, but smart companies are always looking for new, refreshing approaches to reinforce service techniques, inspire front-line personnel and motivate them to higher levels of excellence. In this course, humor, drama and irony demonstrate how superb customer service really makes a difference. It stresses the importance of knowing your product and of having tactful, honest and courteous treatment of clients. Moreover, it differentiates superb from sloppy service, highlights the negative impact of poor customer relations, and explains how behavior ultimately makes or breaks a client's impression of your organization.
- Overview and Objectives
Giving Priority to Customers
- Acknowledging Customers
- Tending to Customers' Needs
- Importance, Ways and Benefits
- Acknowledging and Taking Action