If you're in law enforcement or the firing range business, getting shot is not your only safety concern. Lead poisoning is as well, which can be as lethal as the deadliest of ammo. Arm yourself with this lead safety program to shoot down the dangers of lead exposure.
- How lead can enter and harm the body
- Symptoms of lead poisoning
- Dangers of lead contamination in both indoor and outdoor ranges
- Clean-up methods
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.
The safety concerns are endless when working with and around firearms. Getting shot is often the most recognized risk but lead poisoning can be just as lethal as the deadliest of ammo. Arm your employees with this lead safety program so that they can shoot down its dangers. The course demonstrates how lead can enter and harm the body, the symptoms of lead poisoning, the dangers of contamination, and various clean-up procedures.
- How Lead Affects the Body
- Signs and Symptoms
- Setting Standards
Dangers of Lead Contamination
- Exposure in Firing Ranges
- Clean-up Methods
- A Few More Tips