High-Impact Learning Workshop featuring Bersin & Associates
Is your organization a high-impact learning organization?
Join DuPont Sustainable Solutions for a one-day workshop featuring new research on High-Impact Learning Organizations from Bersin & Associates. High-impact learning organizations are more effective, efficient and aligned than other organizations.
The research presented by Bersin will show that some dimensions matter more than others. Among the most important are:
- Cultivating a learning culture
- Mastering content
- Attaining metrics and evaluation maturity
- Strategically using technology.
Attaining high-impact learning status is not an end in itself, but a way of providing excellent value to the entire corporation. Moreover, maintaining a high-impact advantage requires long-term commitment, agility and innovation. Please join us for this workshop in Philadelphia on Thursday, May 16, 2013. Register today!
What You Will Learn:
This unique event will help you understand how to best organize, manage, govern and benchmark the corporate learning and development function. Learn how to adapt to the new environment of learning in 2013 and beyond. We want to help you get more out of your employee training.
The Bersin presentation will review the key dimensions of high-impact learning organizations and show how they are enabling top learning functions to move beyond the conventional L&D model to attain a high level of organizational capability. These organizations are able to:
- Use learning to build business capability through efforts such as performance consulting.
- Build learning agility into the whole corporation rather than focusing solely on L&D.
- Align with top level strategies and provide executives with key business intelligence.
- Show a preference for cultural and systemic solutions that fit into a larger architecture.
This Event Will Also Help You To:
- Design a learning architecture that supports the organization’s key objectives.
- Utilize blended learning to meet your compliance and professional development needs.
- Leverage custom content and versatile learning technologies to accelerate skills development.
Who Should Attend:
- VP Learning
- Learning Managers and Directors
- VP Human Resources
- HR Managers and Directors
- VP Risk Management/Compliance
- Safety Managers and Directors
- VP Chief Safety Officer
- Risk Managers and Directors
About the Keynote:
MaryAnn Maineri, a Senior Consultant for Learning & Development from Bersin & Associates, will outline the 2012 High-Impact Learning Organization research and explain how the important strategies and capabilities of corporate training are changing.
|7:30 a.m.||Networking breakfast and registration|
|8:15 a.m.||Welcome and Introductions|
|8:30 a.m.||Beyond L&D: Moving Toward High-Impact Learning, MaryAnn Maineri, Senior Consultant, Bersin & Associates|
|10:30 a.m.||Aligning Your Learning System with Key Business Objectives|
|1:00 p.m.||Instructional Design: The Practical Science|
|2:30 p.m.||Technology-Enabled Learning|
|3:30 p.m.||Capability Development: A Case Study
|4:30 p.m.||Workshop concludes|
$395 includes all workshop materials, continental breakfast and lunch.