Customer satisfaction does not happen accidentally. It requires deliberate actions on our part to identify and then satisfy customer expectations. This program features a veteran healthcare worker who shows us how she has learned to treat the hospital and its visitors with the best of care.
- Making a good first impression
- Meeting customers' expectations
- Learning to follow up effectively
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees
- Chapterized content – video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points, and navigating through the course
- Expanded leader's guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation; a quiz is provided that can serve as a pre- and/or post-evaluative tool
- Portable convenience – perfect for those who train and travel!
This program demonstrates how to offer both professional and compassionate care to patients by seeing the person behind the patient. Your staff will be able to relate and learn from Lila, a health professional who was dedicated to providing quality care for her patients. This course also discusses the need to treat patients with empathy, the importance of effective communication skills, the effects of maintaining a positive attitude, and the role of compassionate care in making a difference.
Empathy and Communication Skills
- Expressing Empathy
- Using Effective Communication Skills
Positive Attitude, Compassion, and Self Care
- Have a Positive Attitude
- Give Compassionate Care to Patients
Take a look at what healthcare professionals can do to enhance their work satisfaction and their patients' lives while increasing customer service.
18"x24" laminated color.