Put more heart into your management skills. Learn the importance of acknowledging the positive reasons behind new ideas. Never make others feel wrong, regardless the merit of the suggestion. Management is not all about brains, for it involves psychological and emotional subtleties as well, all of which are explained and illustrated in this program. Supplement your management techniques today with this program. Through it, both seasoned managers and incoming ones will also recognize that everyone has a potential to grow, especially if it is positively acknowledged by a great leader who supports them and makes them feel valued and respected.
How-To Training Points:
- How to positively address the opinions and ideas of others, even if you disagree
- How to fuel the growth of your employees
- How to disagree politely and show compassion
- How to recognize your employees value and always communicate the truth
- How to acknowledge good intentions and deter potentially devious intentions
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide.