Don't press your employees' luck. They may be experienced machine operators, but they can stand to lose fingers, hands or even limbs when they're not careful. Stamp down on these hazards, motivate your workers to follow safe procedures and comply with OSHA's Mechanical Power Press Safety Standard.
- Types of presses
- Safeguarding devices
- Safely operating a press
- Inspections and maintenance
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.