Emergencies happen in the blink of an eye. To save lives, any witness must be as swift to react. This program illustrates what to do if a person meets a life-threatening medical emergency. It includes correct procedures for dealing with:
- Heart attacks
- Seizures and epilepsy.
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.
Do your employees know how to respond to a medical emergency? Swift action on the scene can save lives in any emergency. This training course illustrates what to do in case of life-threatening emergencies. It includes correct procedures for dealing with heart attacks, choking, stroke, asthma, diabetes, seizure and epilepsy.
Common Medical Emergencies -- I
- Heart Attack
- Cardiac Arrest
- Stroke and Choking
Common Medical Emergencies -- II