Milling & Tool Sharpening: Sharpening a Reamer Between Centers is part 12 of the Milling & Tool Sharpening 14-part training series.
The cutting edge, also called the lead, does the cutting when the reamer is used to finish a hole to size. This course will show students how to sharpen the lead cutting edge of a machine reamer.
Course objectives include:
- Understand the safety precautions for sharpening a reamer
- Explain the procedures for setting up a reamer between centers
- Describe the procedures for sharpening the lead mill.
Our DVDs are portable and easy-to-use. Training content is "chapterized," or organized by learning objectives to:
- Help with course navigation
- Enable training administrators to cover specific training points and conduct refresher training
- Facilitate classroom discussion.