Milling & Tool Sharpening: Sharpening Ends of End Mills is part 10 of the Milling & Tool Sharpening 14-part training series.
The course will demonstrate how to sharpen the end of an end mill using a typical workhead to accurately clamp the end mill shank. It will also demonstrate cut-off grinding of damaged end mills.
Course objectives include:
- Understand the safety procedures for tool grinding
- Explain the set-up procedures for grinding the ends of end mills
- Describe the procedures for sharpening the ends of end mills
- Describe the procedures for cut-off grinding of damaged end mills.
Our DVDs are portable and easy-to-use. Training content is "chapterized," or organized by learning objectives to:
- Help with course navigation
- Enable training administrators to cover specific training points and conduct refresher training
- Facilitate classroom discussion.