Milling & Tool Sharpening: Sharpening the Periphery of an End Mill is part nine of the Milling & Tool Sharpening 14-part training series.
The tool and cutter grinder is designed to keep your cutting tools at their productive peak. This course will show students how to sharpen the periphery of an end mill on a tool and cutter grinder.
Course objectives include:
- Understand the safety precautions to be observed in the machine shop and while cutter grinding
- Explain the set-up procedures for the tool and cutter grinder
- Describe the procedures for sharpening the periphery of an end mill.
Our DVDs are portable and easy-to-use. Training content is "chapterized," or organized by learning objectives to:
- Help with course navigation
- Enable training administrators to cover specific training points and conduct refresher training
- Facilitate classroom discussion.