Milling & Tool Sharpening: Use of Dividing Head & Rotary Table is part three of the Milling & Tool Sharpening 14-part training series.
The course will demonstrate the use of the dividing head and the rotary table. Both devices can be used to divide or index a circle into equal segments so that work can be accurately machined around its perimeter.
Course objectives include:
- Understand the safety precautions to be observed in the machine shop when working with the dividing head and rotary table
- Identify the main parts of the dividing head and rotary table
- Make calculations and set-ups for the dividing head and rotary table.
Our DVDs are portable and easy-to-use. Training content is "chapterized," or organized by learning objectives to:
- Help with course navigation
- Enable training administrators to cover specific training points and conduct refresher training
- Facilitate classroom discussion.