Ensure productive interviews, avoid legal liabilities and hire the employees that will help your organization achieve the bottom line. Tap Dr. Paul Green's time-honored and ever-reliable indicator of future work behavior. Give your managers and HR staff the confidence that they're hiring the best! The course covers planning a logical and structured interview, avoiding gut-feeling-based decisions, and sidestepping illegal questions.
- Overview and Objectives
Why "More Than A Gut Feeling"?
- Behavior-Based Interviewing
- How to Identify Job Skills
How to Conduct an Interview
- Guidelines for Developing Questions
- Discriminatory Questions
- Steps for Conducting a Successful Interview
How to Implement Behavior-Based Interviewing
- How to Evaluate and Select
- Handling Difficult Interviewing Situations
- Implementing Behavior-Based Interviewing