Spark up employee performance. Ignite top-calibre talent. You can get things going with this program. It explains the advantages of spontaneous interaction, of a walk-around style of management and of an open-door policy in all organizational levels. It also describes ingenious ways to tap individual initiative, set up a suggestion-system and transform employees into agents of positive change.
In this program, managers discover the powerful use of simple, ongoing one-on-one recognition and continuous informal recognition. And as they develop employee trust, build confidence and encourage creativity, they ultimately create a work environment that's more than poised and ready to solve organizational challenges.
How-To Training Points:
- How to spark excitement, fuel momentum and sustain a passion
- How to reward and build morale and trust
- How to encourage creativity
- How to solicit suggestions and feedback
- How to provide rewards and recognition
- How to communicate and be visible to your employees
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide.
Raise productivity and increase the bottom line by training managers how to motivate employees. In this course, they will learn various ways empower their workers, tap their potential and maximize their capabilities.
- Overview and Objectives
- Be Visible
- Solicit Suggestions
- Develop Trust
- Encourage Creativity
- Provide Rewards and Recognition