There is widespread concern over the risk of exposure to the deadly MRSA infection. This staph infection is not confined to hospitals anymore and has become a new threat knows as community-associated MRSA. Help your employees protect themselves and their families with the information on how exposure occurs and the best ways to protect themselves in this timely training program.
- What is MRSA
- How is it spread
- Symptoms of infection
- Preventing exposure
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.
Introduce your employees to MRSA and the threat it poses to them. This course will explain symptoms, transmission and prevention.
Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus
- What is MRSA?
- Symptoms and Treatment of MRSA
What Can We Do?
- Preventing Transmission of MRSA