If your supervisors have trouble keeping track of performance appraisals and making them productive, then this program is for you. They can listen in on ten videotaped performance appraisals that go off track, pause the program, discuss the reasons for failure, sum up the problem, and get realistic solutions.
How-To Training Points:
- How to plan for the appraisal and prepare appropriate documentation
- How to confront performance problems quickly and candidly
- How to keep the conversation specific and avoid personal bias
- How to identify mutual goals
- How to use effective listening tools
- How to establish ongoing communication so appraisals hold no surprises for either party
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide.
If your supervisors have trouble keeping track of performance appraisals and making them productive, then this course is for them. By listening in on ten videotaped performance appraisals that go awry, they can discuss the reasons for the failure, sum up the problem, and get realistic solutions. The course examines: planning and documentation, confronting performance problems, conversation techniques, identification of mutual goals, effective listening tools, and the estabishment of ongoing communication.
- Overview and Objectives
- Planning the Meeting
- Ongoing Feedback
- Maintaining Documentation
- Setting Goals
- Listening Skills
- Performance Problems
- Evaluation Problems
- Personal Problems