Proper documentation is vital to the effective care of patients. It also protects the healthcare worker and employer from potential liability issues.
- This important program:
- Describes why documentation is necessary
- Shows standard methods for documenting
- Explains necessary checks and reviews. Monitoring and auditing process
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees
- Chapterized content – video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points, and navigating through the course
- Expanded leader's guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation; a quiz is provided that can serve as a pre- and/or post-evaluative tool
- Portable convenience – perfect for those who train and travel!
Proper and accurate documentation is vital to the effective care of patients. All healthcare workers are required to document the care and services they provide. This course will train your staff on the importance and purposes of documentation, how they can improve this skill, and the reasons why they are mandated to provide standardized documentation. Learning the principles in this program will protect the healthcare providers and the employer from potential liability issues.
Nursing Documentation ??" What, Why and How
- Definition, Purposes and Standards
- Why is Documentation Important?
Improving Documentation Skills
- Suggestions to Improve Documentation
- Critical and Extraordinary Situations