This program provides an important overview of OSHA recordkeeping requirements for safety directors and managers, safety committee members, human resources managers, or anyone responsible for safety and insurance paperwork.
- OSHA forms 300, 300-A and 301
- What is considered recordable?
- Counting days - when to begin and end counting
- Other recordable injuries - needlesticks, poisoning and tuberculosis
- Employee privacy issues
- Procedures and forms
Includes one Quick Reference laminated sheet.
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.