The Bureau of Labor Statistics cites that nursing aides, attendants and orderlies have the highest risk of musculoskeletal disorder from on-the-job activities. Protect your staff with the NIOSH-approved techniques found in this new program. Your staff will learn step-by-step techniques on lifting and moving patient as well as inherent risks for improper procedures.
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees
- Chapterized content – video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points, and navigating through the course
- Expanded leader's guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation; a quiz is provided that can serve as a pre- and/or post-evaluative tool
- Portable convenience – perfect for those who train and travel!
This training program will walk you through some of the strategies NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health), and some other experts have developed to reduce your employees??T risk for painful injuries.Safe Patient Handling
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Be Prepared
- Repositioning and Transferring
- Work Smarter with Good Body Mechanics