Every patient entering your healthcare facility has an unalienable right to be treated with respect and courtesy, and to be fully informed about his or her healthcare every step of the way. This important program will teach your employees everything they need to know about preserving patient rights - and will help prevent costly lawsuits from occurring at your facility.
- Covers Joint Commission RI.1,2,3,4
- The right to respectful treatment
- The right to privacy and confidentiality
- The right to be in communication
- The right to participate in all aspects of healthcare
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees
- Chapterized content – video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points, and navigating through the course
- Expanded leader's guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation; a quiz is provided that can serve as a pre- and/or post-evaluative tool
- Portable convenience – perfect for those who train and travel!
This handbook will teach your employees to respect the Patient's Bill of Rights at all times -- and will help you and your staff prevent costly and embarrassing lawsuits from occurring at your facility.
While the number of pages varies, most handbooks are 16 pages in length and include a tear-out quiz.
Handbooks must be purchased in packs of 10. When ordering, enter the number of packs you would like to purchase. For example, if you would like to order 50 handbooks, enter "5" in the quantity field.
Quantity discounts are available for orders of 10 or more packs. Call 1-877-262-7825 for more information.
Teach your employees to respect the Patient's Bill of Rights with this poster.
18"x24" laminated color.
This course will make your staff aware of their legal and moral responsibility to respect patient's rights. The course focuses on the basics of the Patient's Bill of Rights, including the right to personal dignity, participation in treatment decisions, prompt response to concerns, and respect for individual cultural and spiritual values. The course also covers advance directives, patient consent, patient privacy and confidentiality, as well as patient responsibilities.
Patient Rights Defined
- Understanding Patient Rights
Patient's Bill of Rights
- Respect, Privacy and Confidentiality
- Communicate and Make Informed Decisions
- Participate in All Aspects of Healthcare
- Advance Directives
- Impartial Access to Care
- Knowledge of Rights in Receiving Care
- Patient Responsibilities