This program strengthens the collaboration between staff members and develops five essential skills C.O.A.C.H. Care, Observe, Act, Communicate and Help. Taken together, these principles address individual, interpersonal and systemic factors that affect patient safety: mindsets, attitudes, communication problems, SOPs and the processes and means by which healthcare is delivered.
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees
- Chapterized content – video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points, and navigating through the course
- Expanded leader's guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation; a quiz is provided that can serve as a pre- and/or post-evaluative tool
- Portable convenience – perfect for those who train and travel!