Bill Irwin is a blind hiker. But that never stopped him from walking the entire Appalachian Trail and its rough, rugged and treacherous terrain. As this program shows, if Bill can succeed, so can your employees in their personal and professional lives. An excellent tool for goal-setting and motivation, this program inspires all employees to reach beyond their current limits and achieve what seems to be unimaginable or unattainable.
- Importance of maintaining a positive and determined attitude
- Reaching beyond your comfort zone
- Benefits of a caring and supportive network that provides the resources to attain the impossible
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide.
Employees not enjoying that much at work? Performance levels running low? Inculcate in your employees positive, determined attitude so that they can reach beyond their comfort zones and attain what for them seems impossible.
While the number of pages varies, most handbooks are 16 pages in length and include a tear-out quiz.
Handbooks must be purchased in packs of 10. When ordering, enter the number of packs you would like to purchase. For example, if you would like to order 50 handbooks, enter "5" in the quantity field.
Quantity discounts are available for orders of 10 or more packs. Call 1-877-262-7825 for more information.
Inspire your employees to reach beyond their self-imposed limits.
18"x24" laminated color.