Your employees encounter daily hazards, but are they dressed up for the occasion? Are they safe? This interactive program, part of our Real, Real-Life® series, takes employees through 'real-life' safety situations and encourages them to think about their response. It allows them to make life-or-death decisions right from the safety of their seats. It covers:
- Awareness, Attitude, Action
- Proper use and storage
- Knowing equipment limitations
- Cleaning and storing of PPE.
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.