Pipe Welding: Aluminum Pipe Welding is part four of the Pipe Welding five-part training series.
The course introduces students to techniques for welding aluminum pipe. Two processes are demonstrated — gas metal arc welding and gas tungsten welding. Methods to weld in the 1G, 2G, 5G, and 6G positions are explained.
Course objectives include:
- Describe the procedure to weld aluminum pipe with gas metal arc welding
- Describe the procedure to weld aluminum pipe with gas tungsten arc welding.
Our DVDs are portable and easy-to-use. Training content is "chapterized," or organized by learning objectives to:
- Help with course navigation
- Enable training administrators to cover specific training points and conduct refresher training
- Facilitate classroom discussion.