Pipe Welding: Carbon Steel Pipe Welding is part three of the Pipe Welding five-part training series.
The course introduces students to the basic procedures used to weld carbon steel pipe. Techniques are introduced for welding with these processes in the 1G, 2G, 5G, and 6G positions.
Course objectives include:
- Describe the procedure to weld carbon steel pipe with the shielded metal arc process
- Describe the procedure to weld carbon steel pipe with the gas metal arc process.
Our DVDs are portable and easy-to-use. Training content is "chapterized," or organized by learning objectives to:
- Help with course navigation
- Enable training administrators to cover specific training points and conduct refresher training
- Facilitate classroom discussion.