Pipe Welding: Joint Design & Preparation is part two of the Pipe Welding five-part training series.
The course introduces students to the preparation and alignment of pipe joints. Joint designs are introduced and procedures are demonstrated for the assembly of joints.
Course objectives include:
- Set up square butt joint welds with and without a chill ring
- Set up bevel joint welds with and without a chill ring
- Demonstrate the 1G, 2G, 5G, and 6G positions for pipe welding.
Our DVDs are portable and easy-to-use. Training content is "chapterized," or organized by learning objectives to:
- Help with course navigation
- Enable training administrators to cover specific training points and conduct refresher training
- Facilitate classroom discussion.