Don't let your assets turn into ashes. Put out the fire with this program that explains the different classes of fire and offers practical tips on fire extinguisher use.
- Class A, B, C, D fires
- Class A, B, C, D extinguishers
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.
***Limited quantities available***
This poster illustrates the PASS acronym (Pull, Aim, Squeeze, Sweep), outlines the proper use of a fire extinguisher. The poster is useful to have inext to every extinguisher in your facility.
11"x17" laminated color.