Trust, Integrity and Communication...these are the building blocks of effective teamwork and the foundational principles of every profitable organization. Build these skills into your organization's work-related teams through the Zoom Team Decision-Making Training Exercise.
This dynamic training program integrates an un-precedented media format with an engaging, fun and interactive simulation that is both exciting and informative. The training exercise addresses the principles, practices and personal skills necessary for effective teamwork to take place in any organization.
The program is designed to accommodate a number of distinctive learning objectives, including:
- Strengthening teamwork and group dynamics
- Building cross-functional decision-making capabilities
- Distinguishing task leadership vs. compliance to task
- Operating effectively in high-stress environments
- Creating trust among team members
- Discovering the impact of clear, concise communication.
- The power of accountability and personal responsibility
Register for a session now! Click here.
The DuPont Oval Logo and DuPont™ are registered trademarks or trademarks of DuPont or its affiliates.