Healthcare professionals are on the front lines of pro-active fall prevention. This program is designed to help train your employees on the proper assessment tools and protective strategies you can use to take the guesswork out of fall prevention.
- The three types of falls
- Conducting a fall assessment
- Preventing falls
- Fall prevention for at-risk or fall-prone residents
- Communicating risk and preventing falls
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees
- Chapterized content – video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points, and navigating through the course
- Expanded leader's guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation; a quiz is provided that can serve as a pre- and/or post-evaluative tool
- Portable convenience – perfect for those who train and travel!
Healthcare workers take proactive steps to reduce the number of falls and make hospitals a safer place for everyone. This important program covers some of the assessment tools and protective strategies you can use to take the guesswork out of fall prevention.
Types of Falls and Fall Assessment
- Types of Falls
- Conducting a Fall Assessment
- Accidental Falls
- Anticipated and Unanticipated Falls
- Risk Communication and Hazard Elimination